We hope to be welcoming everyone back from the 13th of July, however there will be some changes.
The extra health and safety measures we are taking when re-opening:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser provided.
- Our team are following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place used paper towels and tissues in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- Please pay with a card (contactless when possible) instead of cash.
Client are asked to re-schedule appointment if they present with any symptoms related to Covid-19.
On arrival client will be asked to fill out a health check questionnaire.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.